Being kind does not cost us anything. There are very small act of kindness that we can engage in to get rewarded daily. Here are 25 act of kindness that we should remind ourselves with;
1. Buy office lunch
2. Buy off all products of a street hawker
3. Cook for the neighbors
4. Clean the mosque
5. Assist in a charity foundation
6. Remove thorns/unwanted products from the road
7. Quarterly gifts to neighbors, siblings and friends
8. Feed the birds
9. Complement a friend
10. Insert coins into someone’s parking meter
11. Leave letters of encouragement on people’s cars
12. Be The Person Who Welcomes New Neighbors To The Community
13. Plant A Tree
14. Mentor someone
15. Donate Supplies To A Classroom
16. Let Someone Cut In Front Of You In Line
17. Engage in conflict resolution
18. Settle marital disputes
19. Give someone your seat on a crowded bus or subway.
20. Help someone struggling to carry their grocery bags.
21. Stop to assist someone who looks lost.
22. Say something encouraging to a parent who’s struggling with rambunctious kids in a restaurant or grocery store.
23. Offer to return a stranger’s grocery cart to the front of the store.
24. Put coins in an expired parking meter.
25. Keep an extra umbrella in your car to give to someone stuck in the rain.