Updated: Jul 9
1. Dad (Baba): I believe Baba can do anything for me. He can go to any level to make me happy. The word that fits Baba the most is "generosity"
2. Mum (Yaya): My dear mother is super supportive and caring. She supports me in everything I do; my ups and downs. I have never seen a person with zero mood swings like my mother; it is so amazing: she is always smiling and willing to be there for me at all times. The word that fits her is "supportive".
3. Big brother (yaya mansur); My big brother is very protective of me. I can't recall a single time that I asked him for something; from recharge card to perfumes that I didn't get. Thank you for being there for me in times of need. The word that fits Yaya Mansur is" protective"
4. Big Brother (yaya Rufai): When I remember Yaya Rufai the word "nice" comes to my mind. He is so soft and nice to me and I love the manner he relates to people and relatives. The word "nice " fits his profile.
5. Big Brother(Abubakar); My gentleman, I remember how close we used to be when we were kids. I love your company the most; I love talking to you. You really did take care of me. The word that fits you is "Calm”.
6. Little sister (Dalal); There are no words to describe my better half, my best friend. She is the most caring and emotional person I know. She cries if any one of us is sick. The word for her is "emotional"
7. Little brother(Alamin); This is someone you can count on. He is close to perfection. He never disappoints. The word that fits Alamin is " a constant ".
8. Little brother(Salim); Salim is my coolest bro. We think exactly alike when talking. I love the way he carries himself, minds his business and does his affairs. He is also very polite to me. The word that fits Salim is " cool".
Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever is pleased to have his provision expanded and his life span extended, let him keep good relations with his family.” Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 1961, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2557