1. Please do not wear Quranic lockets as a form of protection nor put Quran under your pillow .This is also shirk because the only person that can protect you is Allah.
2. Do not wear Quranic charms seeking protection from evil. When a woman cast a spell on the prophet (s); Suratul Nas and falaq were revealed. He did not use them as a charm but he recited them
3. Please do not read the columns with horoscopes, whether one is doing is for curiosity , fun or one believes in it. It is all categorized as kufr (disbelieve)
4. Please do not visit a fortune teller, nor escort anybody, don't allow a fortune teller to read your palms for future prediction.
5. Do not use the stars and moon for guidance on what to do in this life
6. Do not engage in superstitious belief like bad omen such as ; believing seeing an owl will cause death of someone important. Good and bad luck are all destined by God.
Shirk has been described as being so hidden like a black ant , on top of a black stone in a moonless night . You can be committing it without even knowing .
"Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him, but He forgives anything else, to whom He pleases, to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin most heinous indeed" (Quran An-Nisa 4:48).